Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Wow

No, not that WoW. I could never hope to have that many subscribers...

Bad jokes aside, I would like to say one huge thank you to Darren and the folks over on the Shut Up. We're Talking. podcast for mentioning my blog along with Tranquil Abyss in their Blog of the Week section.

I usually check Virgin Worlds once or twice a day to see if any new shows have been put up and was really excited to see a new SUWT. What I was totally unprepared for was to see my blog in the show notes! So, thanks Darren and Karen, you just made a noob blogger's day!

To be honest, it was always a hope in the back of my mind that one day I might get mentioned in one of my favorite podcasts; though, surely, never a goal of this writing experiment.

I am, however, sure of one thing: I am now going to have to exercise at least SOME quality control in order to call this a respectful blog. :)

We shall see where this takes us and I am glad to have as many people as possible along for the ride.

Again, thank you!

-Max

No comments:

Post a Comment