Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Caution: Devastator's Balls

For those that care, this blog is still deeply under construction.

So, tonight I just thought I would do a short post on what I'm playing/listening to.

Games:
  • WoW Peggle - Only during podcast listening, don't worry.
  • Guild Wars - I've been trying to get a friend of mine to play with me on odd nights, so I've just been popping in and out. Hopefully this time I can stick with it, the first time it didn't rub me so well.
  • New Super Mario Bros. - After watching the Mario Marathon a couple weekends ago I got a huge itch to play some jumping plumber games.
  • *I'm on the verge of giving Free Realms another shot. I think I should rotate all the unpaid professions; I got frustrated with mining pretty quickly.
Podcasts:
So that is it. Please check back soon!

-Max

No comments:

Post a Comment