Sunday, August 9, 2009

So Excited!

As you may have guessed, I'm excited. Why? Oh, well, because I just purchased the recently re-released Fallout Trilogy! So, I thought I'd throw up this post real quick to say that as a guy who has never played any of these games, but heard nothing of unending praise for them, I'm pretty excited. My expectations are extremely high (rightfully so?) and I hope that in the next couple of days I can perhaps offer a different perspective on these games, coming from a younger generation. I was only seven when the game was originally released.

The disk includes Fallout, Fallout 2, and Fallout Tactics. And I should say that I have also never played Fallout 3, so I'm coming into this totally new.

Well I am off to load the game and I will be back with my impressions soon!

-Max

No comments:

Post a Comment