Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The End of WoW *Tear*

Unfortunately, it looks like I won't be logging in to the World of Warcraft for quite some time. With the new patch 3.2 came more demands on the video drivers within my shitty little laptop, demands that it just can't handle. Dell, apparently, hasn't seen fit to update the drivers for the GMA 965 integrated graphics card in their Inspiron line, and because it's Dell, the generic drivers downloaded off the Intel site won't work. :( And yeah, because my warranty is out, customer service totally won't take my call.

I don't have the computer know-how or patience to search every last forum post for a possible solution to this problem.

So, until I get a decent computer, it's goodbye Warcraft.

-Max

1 comment:

  1. Ok first, your better off anyway.
    And second, Dell are a piece of shit. I worked in a computer shop for well over a year as a technician, and I can tell you the Dell are among some of the worse computers on the market.

    If your going to get a new laptop, get an Acer. They a solid, reliable, and have good specs.
    So get one of them if you can.
    Also, don't buy from and electronics shop or any other main stream store. As they lack the expertise generally speaking, and will try to push crap onto you.

    Got to a computer store for computers. Ask around, and try to find the most honest and dependable computer store in your local district.
    It'll save you a lot in the long run.


    I still think your better off. But I just want WoW to die already.
    If your board, try a few indy games. Like Bunny Must Die. Good game, hard as hell, but very very funny.
    In Japanese thou, but it doesn't impact gameplay.

    ~Yoh

    ReplyDelete